So, the Summer is HERE, the Sun is out, the weather is great, the Women look Beautiful and you throwing a houseparty? Great we have collected the PERFECT mix for you to put on while you bring in the 4th of July Holiday. RATCHET is that shit, just about every song you would ever need to get into your Ratch-Ratch mode. Contributions from YG, Too Short, Mac Miller, Adina Howard, Tyga, Danny Marin, Ying Yang Twins, Shawna, The Pack, Plies, Xzibit, Chris Brown, LoveRance and many many more! If you throwing a party, this is the one mix you NEED to playing this jawn. Tracklist and download below.
01. Tha Dogg Pound – Like Dis (Feat. Big Pimpin’)
02. Tha Dogg Pound – Every Single Day (Feat. Nate Dogg, Snoop Dogg & Jewell)
03. Tha Dogg Pound – Gigolo
04. Tha Dogg Pound – Everybody Needs To Slow Down
05. Tha Dogg Pound – I Don’t Care What The People Say
06. Tha Dogg Pound – Me In Your World (Original) (Feat. Lady Of Rage)
07. Tha Dogg Pound – Let’s Play House (Original) (Feat. Warren G & Michel’le)
08. Tha Dogg Pound – These Reasons
09. Tha Dogg Pound – It Might Sound Crazy (Remix) (Feat. Too Short)
10. Tha Dogg Pound – Farewell To My Enemies (Interlude)
11. Tha Dogg Pound – Save A Life (Feat. Prince Ital Joe)
12. Tha Dogg Pound – Big Pimpin’ (Feat. Snoop Dogg)
13. Tha Dogg Pound – U Ain’t Tha Homie (Feat. Crooked I)
14. Tha Dogg Pound – Life I Lead
15. Tha Dogg Pound – N.Y. 87 (Feat. Deadly Threat)
DOWNLOAD: Tha Dogg Pound – Doggy Bag
The West has bread some incredible artists in the past couple decades, and it’s definitely apparent that there is a new wave of talent on the rise. This mix encaptures the essence of New and Old who made the West what it is today. So without further adieu i present to you WCF with features from Snoop dogg, Tyler, The Creator, Kurupt, Dom Kennedy, Too Short, Hot Dolla, Dr. Dre, Kendrick Lamar, Nate Dogg, Skeme and many more. Tracklist below and where to get it after the jump.
West Coast legends E-40 and Too Short have been making records together for years, but the two have finally decided to work together on an entire album. XXLMag.com recently spoke to 40 Water to find out the details on the disc.
“We’ve been pretty successful every time we do a song,” the Ambassador of the Bay Area told XXL. “So we been trying to do it. We both off of Jive records. He’s free and clear; I’m free and clear. No disrespect to Jive, we got love for them, [but]we wanted to do it years ago. For some strange reason they didn’t want to do it. We never could figure it out, but now we’re ready.”
“Me and Short, that’s my rapping partner,” he continued. “We really friends. That’s my dude. We got a lot of respect for each other. He was before me, and I pay homage to him. A lot of new artists don’t pay homage to people before them, but I do.”
40 told XXL that the LP, titled The History Channel, will be coming out in the summer time, through Sick Wid It/Up All Night/EMI Records.